I had a successful ROW80 week! Last round, I let myself get over-optimistic about what I could accomplish, and didn’t meet a lot of my goals. This round, I started slowly, with goals I was unlikely to fail. It worked! Here’s how it went:
- Format Home for the Holidays anthology if all materials are received – otherwise, get as much done as possible. – I’ll consider this one met, as I did get the last story on Monday, but am still lacking one more item. I have everything else formatted for Smashwords (which is where I always start) minus the “note from the group.”
- Physical activity 5x this week – Done!
- Finish list of major revisions for Hangar 18 – Done!
- Get it Together exercises 11 & 12 – Done!
- I also got some work done on a “just for me” project that I may write for NaNoWriMo, so that’s a plus.
Here are my overall goals for this round:
- Format and release OVRWA holiday story anthology – moving along!
- Revise Hangar 18 – list of major revisions completed
- Keep up with my exercise, five times a week. – ongoing
- Finish the Get It Together exercises (description of that here) – completed sections 3 – 12
For this week, I’d like to:
- Format and upload ebook of Home for the Holidays anthology if all materials are received – otherwise, get as much done as possible.
- Physical activity 5x this week
- Hangar 18 – re-order scenes (this was probably the biggest revision), and print out for markup
- Get it Together exercises 13 & 14
If you’re participating in ROW80, what are your plans for this round?
Jennette Marie Powell writes stories about ordinary people in ordinary places, who do extraordinary things and learn that those ordinary places are anything but. In her Saturn Society novels, unwilling time travelers do what they must to make things right... and change more than they expect. You can find her books at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, iTunes, and more.