And it’s a wrap! As usual, I greatly overestimated what I thought I could do. But I still feel good about Round 3. Here’s how it wrapped up:
- Work through Lesson 18 of How to Think Sideways – done through Lesson 12.
- Complete Saturn Society short story – ready to submit to anthology. Done!
- Release Times Two (combined ebook of Time’s Enemy and Time’s Fugitive) – waiting until I get other projects done
- Complete Get It Together exercises and data gathering – completed sections 3 – 8.
- Three interval workouts and two shorter workouts per week – ongoing
Obviously, none of my bonus tasks got done. But most importantly, I got my story finished and ready to submit! The deadline’s this Saturday, and I just got feedback back from the last beta reader, so I’ll incorporate what I like from that. I did make progress on How to Think Sideways and Get It Together, if not as much as I’d like. I also made my fitness goals more weeks than not, so I consider that a win!
How did you do, if you’re doing ROW80? Are you up for joining us for Round 4? It starts October 1st, so get those goals ready!